TÜPRAG METAL MINING INDUSTRY AND TRADE JOINT STOCK COMPANY
INFORMATION TEXT ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- DATA RESPONSIBLE
Tüprag Metal Mining Industry and Trade Joint Stock Company (“TÜPRAG” or “Company”), all kinds of personal data we hold in line with the importance we attach to the security of your personal data, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No 6698 (“Law”); collected, processed, stored and transferred. This information has been prepared in accordance with Article 10 of the Law titled “Information Obligation of the Data Controller” regarding your personal data collected, stored and processed by TÜPRAG in the capacity of “Data Controller”.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the law, personal data is defined as all kinds of data belonging to a real person with an identified and identifiable identity, and any of your data to be accepted within this scope is considered subject to the relevant legislation by our Company.
In this context, personal data is processed within the scope of the purposes such as carrying out the commercial activities of the Company and carrying out the necessary works and transactions in this context, executing the human resources policies of our Company, determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies, making the reports, statistics and similar examinations deemed necessary within the scope of the Company’s activities..
- METHOD OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
Personal data; It is obtained from all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media, including but not limited to websites, contractor interviews, TÜPRAG trainings, to be processed, transferred and stored for the purposes stated above.
Personal data is collected by the methods stated above in accordance with the provisions of the KVK(Personal Data Protection and Processing) Law and processed within the principles specified in the 5th and 6th articles of the Law.
- TRANSFER OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
The Company may share personal data with the following persons for the purposes described in section 2 of this Clarification text:
Domestic and/or foreign relevant departments providing services to continue company activities and business processes
- Domestic and/or international service providers that process personal data on behalf of the company
- Official authorities and public institutions when necessary
Except for the purposes given above, any personal data transfer that is incompatible with our Company’s activities will not be carried out without the explicit consent of the data owner..
- SITUATION WHEN PERSONAL DATA IS NOT OBTAINED FROM THE RELATED PERSON
- In cases where personal data is not obtained from the person concerned, the obligation to inform the person concerned; Within a reasonable time from the receipt of the personal data,
- In case the personal data will be used for communication with the person concerned, during the first communication,
- If personal data is to be transferred, at the latest at the time of the first transfer of personal data,
will be fulfilled.
- RIGHTS OF THE RELATED PERSON whose PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
The personal data owner, by applying to the Company in accordance with Article 11 of the Law;
- a) Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- b) If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- d) Knowing the third parties whose personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- e) If personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed, to request their correction, to request their deletion or destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK(Personal Data Protection and Processing Law),
- f) Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) above, to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against you due to the analysis of your personal data exclusively with automated systems,
- h) In the event that you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
Requests submitted in this context will be finalized free of charge by the Company within thirty days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged.
- CONTACT INFORMATION FOR YOUR REQUESTS
If you want to contact us, give feedback or direct your questions within the scope of Law No. 6698, you can send your wet signed petition to Iran Cad. Turan Emeksiz Sok. No:1 GOP Çankaya ANKARA by hand or send it to “email@example.com” with secure electronic signature.
In your applications;
- Name, surname and signature for hand-delivered applications,
- For citizens of the Republic of Turkey, T.R. identification number, nationality for foreigners, passport number or identification number, if any,
- Domicile or workplace address for notification,
- If available, the e-mail address, telephone and fax number for notification,
It is mandatory to be present.
In this context, written applications to be made on the subject will be accepted following the identity verification to be made by us, and the relevant parties will be returned within the legal period (30 days at the latest).
KVK Policy (Personal Data Protection And Processing Policy)